Sunday, February 27, 2011

Affect A Helium Balloons Change In Buoyancy

... And the Oscar goes to ...

went late last year, the 'Beauty Oscars "by the beauty blogosphere - they were blog entries that I particularly read like. In most cases, that is THE favorite products were simply presented and something I find extremely exciting. Somehow I'm not then come to my favorite products also excel with the 'Beauty Oscars', the Christmas season has been very stressful for me and in January I thought it was somehow inappropriate;) so it is today, along with the Academy Awards at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, my "Beauty Academy Awards 2011"!


Ladies and Gentlemen, I proudly introduce to you, Anni's favorites of the favorite - the famous one and only bestowal of the Beauty Oscars!


care category

first Body Care: ... And the Oscar goes to the Weleda hand creams ! I'm a little cream and Cremefauli me very rarely from head to toe, so I have no favorite body lotion. Since the hands but also to the body are in the personal care I give Oscar to my favorite hand creams. I like all three happy, they differ in the richness, but together they have sustainable maintenance. Click here to go to the reviews: sea buckthorn and pomegranate-, Citrus Hand Cream .

second Skin Care: ... And the Oscar goes to "alverde Eyebright Eye Cream" ! The facial care, I'm also not easy, especially in the winter my skin dry and sensitive and seems to me that she did not know what she wants. The alverde Eyebright Eye Cream has always ( short review ), so they deserved the Oscar beauty in things Gesichts-/Augenpflege. After all, they have accompanied me since 2008!

third Hair Care: ... And the Oscar goes to "Logona Conditioner Spray ! I am currently very variable in terms of my hair, but I like the conditioner spray consistently and it will certainly also bought later, it's worth to be empty. I use it but not after every wash, more like every 2-3 washes. To review once click-here-!

color cosmetics category


4th Complexion: ... And the Oscar goes to "alverde Compact Powder 050 Terra ! woefully neglected in the winter, I've used it before 2 or 3 weeks and since then discovered daily. As a bronzer it gives me a little too bright, as a compact powder a little too dark and too schimmerig - it is somewhere in between and make my complexion look healthy and alive when I left and right on the E3 region behalf (temples, cheeks, jawbone in an e-or 3-move - depending on whether left or right) was applied . Sometimes I wear it solo (-swatches-), sometimes combined with rouge, and more recently on love with the new correction of alverde powder pearls.

5th Cheeks: ... and the Oscar goes to the "alverde correction Powder Beads with exclusive Juwelenmix" ! I currently replaced my Rouge - I currently with rouge (even if it is applied discreetly) quick look after Glühbäckchen. I have only 2 weeks but it has catapulted a phenomenal speed in my heart. fehlkonzipiert For the whole face, it looks magical applied only on the cheeks. Here's my little idea -click-

6th Eyes: ... And the Oscar goes to "alverde enchanted forest LE Eyeshadow" and "alverde Mineral Eyeshadow ! 01 Nude Rose the eye Oscar must share two / four products, the Magic Forest eye shadow, I wanted to start not buy, because I have so many similar colors -. Now, however, these my favorites and I am every time again happy that I have yet bought. Most of all I like the "310 Magic Sand", followed by the "311 Magic Sage" and the "312 Magic Brown" (-swatches- Magic Sand and Sage) To This ! Miner Alli shade I must really say much more - Best Color Ever Blending The Review-here-there

7th lips ... and the Oscar goes to "Dr.. Hauschka Lipstick Novum in 04 Nature Shimmer " ! Even for this product, I must say really not much when you read the review -click- for me just one of the best lip color looks in general. The lipstick in the tube rather brownish from, it connects to the application with its own lip color to a lovely Rosenholzton - big love

8th nails! ... and the Oscar goes to care "Logona Nail Repair Health "as well as the Colour-Oscar to " p2 Victim Color Nail Polish 208 Rich & Royal " ! Two different Ocsars nails, because I just could not decide:) I love the Nail Repair cure, because I really see results with it on my nails - unfortunately, I have used only sporadically in recent times and you can see it in the constitution of my !. nails: (must be in the future, they more often are used they will also soon bought later because it is almost empty review In terms of color get the p2-paint "Rich & Royal" the Oscar from me - my mostly worn paint, I can not see the color so sick

Category Specials

9th The ultimate product. ... And the Oscar goes to "AVERDE Cover Stick 01 Naturelle" ! My little eye circles-hide:) I have already praised him several times, for example here and here ! I have also bought later it before, the first has held for a year, the second's is probably not as long ... He has already become quite small, got the second for 6 months.

10th The honor - Oscar ... And the Oscar goes to "my Pandora bracelet ! Yes, I was thinking back and forth, but ultimately it is my favorite accessory and jewelry has become. Short-term have I considered, Mr. F's iPad honor, because I so love on the couch surfing and it is a fun pastime, but eventually it is not mine;) and my Pandora bracelet is considered much prettier and me even a tiny bit dear:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment