Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nicky Clarke Curling Iron 18mm Uk

training goes to plan

Since then I've signed up for the Strongman Fisherman `s Run in Thun, have I have a goal in mind and the motivation is increasing more every day for training! With a average cost of training 12-13 hours a week to make initial success noticeable! Since I have only started this year with regular jogging, I can cover the 8km with a good pulse on average but already in 35 minutes. However, the FSR but not 8km 16km (2 laps of 8km) with 20 obstacles to tackle per round. I increase the distance every 2 weeks to 2 km, which increases the training effect and the condition. Also come 2 times a week workout with strength and stamina to the obstacles that I also, to pass under or can :-) The weekend tours and the celebration evening group must not be neglected. After all, is the end of April the first Bike Marathon in Riva on Lake Garda I would like to complete with my blog-mates Marco . The intense bike workout begins in early April after the FSR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment