Saturday, February 26, 2011

Do You Get W2 For Disability

Small alverde yield and new emergency brush:)

Yesterday I was allowed to examine perceived 100 years ago for the first time the new alverde counter. Beautiful she looks. Big and full and bright and friendly and finally not at ground level! Since I Mr. F had it, but I have everything in focus and only briefly reviewed. When testing the Duo Highlighters I was wrapped in a glittering cloud of dust at its best was bought oO

test without much and Superior nail care cream containing apricot. It was only once screwed and investigated for illegal Patscher test. The first impression is great. Smells good, makes the cuticles smooth, absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy fingers. Another positive, I find that it is suitable not only for troubled cuticles, but also for brittle nails. My nails are currently viewing is not good, shatter regularly and could use an extra dose of care well. The nail care cream smells very nice of apricot, but it is a rather subtle and very natural smell - I like! I will soon be time to introduce my nails and test until then a little further. Then there a more detailed report on nail care cream.

alverde apricot nail cream € 3.25

have already 1 1 / 2 weeks I correcting powder pearls from the "... my perfect day!" LE get hold of and alverde therefore, they could also test a bit. The beads should be that of the standard range, however, identical in terms of the ingredients. advertise for the LE-beads with an "exclusive Juwelenmix" - said that the goji berries extract from the standard range and are therefore anti-Aging and the LE not included. What it is simply marketing and what corresponds to reality, I do not - in any Case, both variants smell the same: slightly sweet with a distinct audible pitch note. Grass as green meadow or grass;) getting used to, but me cares, since it really only smells when you put your nose into the pot. When applying and then you can smell anything.

I have chosen for the version of the LE, because they cost € 0.50 less than the AA pearls from the standard range, and because I think the green lid prettier than the silver. I wear the beads, only on my cheeks - either alone or through my blush or bronzer as an extra highlight. On the Dös'chen is indeed "for a perfect make-up Finish ", but on the whole face as finishing powder coated, do not like me. The beads sparkle is not, but it is already a pronounced sheen present and especially on my nose it looked greasy and not good. Love on the cheek I but the effect - very, very nice application I do the beads with the essence Rouge Brush Included are beige-brown, pink and gold beads

alverde LE correction powder beads € 3.95
..
also purchased yesterday, all the brush who is worthy of the dm drugstore. I 'after this post in September for the third time my brushes home forgotten and now I was tired of it. So were a pair of "emergency Brush bought living now with my loved ones and rescue training for my happiness are.


Ebelin eyeshadow brush (round) Ebelin € 1.15
alverde Eyeshadow Brush for Mineral Eye Shadow € 2.95
essence powder & blush brush € 2.75
essence LE Metallics Gel Eyeliner Brush € 0.95
Professional eye shadow brush and € 2.95
Ebelin Professional Make-up sponges with dual effect € 1.75

0 comments:

Post a Comment