Sunday, February 27, 2011

How To Adjust The Belt On A Pavt234aww

every Sunday ... Week 8 ~ 2011

In the last week but I have actually written my last exam. Four of them were in this winter semester. A lecture, hitherto a term paper and 4 case studies. On 18 March, I must still submit an essay (topic: System ergonomics) and at the beginning of the summer semester, I still write a Nachschreibeklausur. A retreat in the "Quantitative Methods: market research," sounds great as it is, because actually behind it only a very contemptible Statistics - Introduction to the theory test, regression analysis, variance analysis, Diskrimanzanalyse and cluster analysis. Well, I will probably have no other choice and in the holidays to be a little hard. Without time pressure, and simultaneously make sense to have 5 things, but this is quite enjoyable.

Since Wednesday, I dwell with my loved ones and let me go well. A bit lazy, you have to be too up and down - how beautiful that time I wrapped the weekend on Friday with a congested throat, headache and slight fever on the couch in blankets lay
-.- Yesterday's happened to me again better (no fever), now it is something worse, but not to compare with Friday.

first . Monday to get panic because I could not feel anything for my exam: (I do not like feeling stupid
2nd Tuesday written exam - was rather so-so ... I'm probably not as a born Wirtschaftsinformatikerin
third was then working. - I love my job
was fourth down to fifth with Mr. F Mr. F
eat sushi and walk around -. latest additions to a black-and-White-Party bought (black 10 € ballerinas of H & M ) .
6th Not for B / W Party left because I stayed with a fever on the couch.
7th Saturday evening, but went to a farewell cocktail drinks - alcoholic easy for the still ailing Anni.

0 comments:

Post a Comment