Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crazy Things You Have To Do In A Sorority

Feierabend group 16/02/2011



With a week late, I am now finally gotten around to writing the report of the celebration evening group. The Verpätung is a reason, because I am from Friday to Sunday located with an enormous headache and fever in bed! I felt pretty weak and powerless. Thus, a flu cut a pretty much all forces, but it's getting better day by day! However, I am still not accompany the celebration evening group and spare me a little.
Last Wednesday we had a sensation! The first time we have Lefty's had more than normal Biks :-) More specifically, said this means: 4 Lefty `s, 2 normal bikes and a bike Thömus :-) This unique constellation, we have made in the direction of Schwarzkopf. Not once but twice, will have all the black heads from both sides made uncertain and the trails with the Guide's Raymu Ändu and enjoyed. At the end there was in the restaurant view in Zollikofen the fine, homemade Gnoggi! Was very fine and are highly recommended!

I hope I can be there again next Wednesday and may post a slightly longer report!


Conclusion: 36.4km / 632Hm
route on GPSies: here

0 comments:

Post a Comment