Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Before And After Wax Job

walk along the Saar

Today was the first real spring day for me:) ate breakfast on the balcony and later a long walk made on the Saar. Mr. F wanted to introduce you to the great art of photography. I'm still not quite as gifted - photograph I but usually only with my compact camera that does everything alone and I just press the button must;)


course, not only do I have photographed, but I was also photographed . Therefore, it is for a change, again an outfit picture of me: D The jacket I've also attracted only briefly for the photo and it is Mr. F - a true "Boyfriend" Blazer, so to speak;) today it was warm enough without a jacket go out.

~ Shoes: Akira ~ Leggins: Pimkie ~ Rock: GAP (2004) ~ Shirt: H & M ~ Sweater: H & M LOGG by ~ ~
Scarf: Mr. F (H & M men's section) ~ cardigan: Mr. F (H & M men's section) ~
~ Jacket: Mr. F (Zara men's section) ~ Bag: Zara ~



On this screen you can easily see the glow of alverde correction powder pearls . It is really just a glimmer. Even Mr. F is that it is "natural" look - he's on my demands if I announced on the face glitter, let.

So and now I make us a fruit salad - walking makes you hungry:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment