Sunday, February 13, 2011

Homemade Plywood Dinghy Plans

Jura Cross 12/02/2011



did on Friday night I spontaneously decided the Jura Cross, which last year published Ride Magazine was to go! We are already the trail last year in May, driven before, which I published in this report . The Jura Cross begins in Olten, via the Belchenflüe that Spitzenflüeli the Gempenturm down to Basel.
The first ascent of the Belchenflüe has it all. From the station you Olten escapes quickly from everyday life and the first Forest Trail is a steep uphill. As I set off early in the morning, I could enjoy the first rays of the sun to the fullest. Since the whole last week was beautiful weather and the temperatures were mostly above freezing, I hoped for an ice-and slush-free trail. At the highest point (1100 Belchenflüe M.üM.) led up a forest trail. Only in sheltered places the road was a little icy, but passable. After about 1.5 hours and I had already reached 700m the highest point. To platform high-live a few cast in stone. The view was fantastic despite the slightly turbid!
made after a short board and a few snapshots I au the way towards the top of the village Chlizimmersattel, Lauchflue and Sennenhöchi! After about half a minute and 100 meters, then laid me hats also the first time ... After a curve and a stream ran across the road, which was frozen nicely. With a few bruises on his arm and thigh I started but still continue on the path. I knew what awaited me yet :-) The forest trails are right down to Oberndorf genail simple and leads to various military bunker over. The middle part of the upper village to Seewen is rather boring, and have been on asphalt roads. With more preparation time, one could certainly still knows other alternative routes between einbauen.Ich not as described, but the forest trail from Seewen on the ridge is over as far as the upper Gempen simply hammer it! Mega-giga-hammer-geil! The trail is about 5.5 km long and navigable for all bikers! With verve and vigor I left the trail without snapshot behind me :-). Too good to stop and take pictures ...
to Gempenturm there will be only a few meters before the next hammer Trail leads down to Basel. Last year was the Trail of Gempenturm down muddy and difficult passable. Today was the exact opposite. The surface was dry and extremely grippy. So I was not the only biker who wanted to enjoy this weather and the trails. The last departure is the Jurassic Cross the icing on the i! I recommend any biker this magnificent tour. Using the bike path leads directly then finally to the station.

2-3 times I had to push the bike but just because a few spots were still covered with ice. If you wait a couple of weeks will be mobile for the experienced biker everything. There are few technical points that requires the less technically gifted click-in/click-out the bikers.

Conclusion: 51km / 1400Hm / Time: 3h 22min
route on GPSies: here

0 comments:

Post a Comment