Sunday, January 16, 2011

Word Of Condolence (example)

Spring fever 16.01. 2011



spring fever, and in January! On the weekend left the thermometer, the temperatures rise to 15 ° C! For the biker a dream. Actually, today I wanted to go comfortably from Bern to Thun and back. This proved a mistake but now I dar. had the feeling that everything has two legs and four feet, on the move in this direction was. So I decided to leave me the route and still make a few meters. Since I have not been on the Belpberg was, I decided spontaneously to climb it. The road up the steep Belpberg is constant and it is up in no time. From the platform one has a huge view of the Bernese Oberland. Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau are reflected in all its glory!











The run, which I have already left last year ever was, partly muddy and technical. Still, a nice trail with some tricky passages. On the way back home I chose the route over the mountain Dent. The trails are very flowig and faster with a slightly Tempo passably well. This is fun! To my absolute favorite trails in the Trail is one of the memorial on the Kasthofer Ostermundigenberg. I know the trail soon in his sleep and still makes a lot of fun! About 2 weeks I have traveled the trail still in 30cm snow! Now the ground is still covered with leaves, but quite dry. Today I had a beautiful spring tour with a magnificent panorama and comfortable temperatures! Instead of a long distance with a few meters, there was a little less long tour with more altitude :-)

Conclusion: 46.8km / 891Hm / Time: 3h 02min
route on GPSies: here

0 comments:

Post a Comment