Friday, January 28, 2011

Betty Crocker Cake Mix Pound Cake Recipe

Pico-GPS Tracker

I'm wondering about for some time to purchase a GPS tracker. Unfortunately I have so far never found a good offer. Since I will participate dises Gigathlon year on, I have heard in the newsletter that a Swiss Frima now a 40-gram GPS Tracker with GSM and GPS module offers. On the Web http://www.tracker.ch/ a Pico-Tracker is offered with the masses of 54x37x20mm. Battery life varies depending on the tracking between 3 h (second interval), 7h (15 second interval), 12h (5 minute interval)! The Li-Polymer Battery can be charged via a USB cable or via a laptop charger.


By registering on the platform access and will have the following options:
  • online map and route display.
  • Arbitrary setting profiles for: jogging, cycling, walking, luggage and personal tracking, emergency alarms, etc.
  • Online log book with information on the route back down. Distances and average speeds.
  • Profile of the route.
  • Positonsabfrage by SMS or e-mail in energy saving mode. possible
  • Upgrading for European and global roaming -> 30 CHF / Mt. (Monthly available)
following costs incurred in a purchase of the Pico-Trackers:
  • device: 199.00 CHF
  • Setup (one time): 49.00 CHF
  • Monthly Fee: 19.90 CHF

trainers, coaches, family and friends are always informed about the online training sessions. Via mobile phone network to send the location changes to a web server. With a secure login can trace the movements of Tracker online. So all that I put my login available, follow me on my tours and races! Of course, the tracker can also be used for other sporting activities!


Now I would be happy if I had of you would still get some tips or advice. Maybe Do you know any other GPS trackers and providers? What you have from the Pico-GPS Tracker?

0 comments:

Post a Comment