Sunday, January 23, 2011

Driver Co Processor V6000

cold Sunday Tour



The weather was beautiful again today by the side and so I decided me to turn a fast lap! Last weekend I was at 15 ° C and spring fever today but again it was -5 ° C. With the cold still Bise was blowing, but it was felt 10 ° C! Dick was packed I set off towards Bantiger, which this year I have not seen from upside down. I picked it up the fastest and most direct route. Bantigen of a small road leads up to Stierenweid. I would have expected less snow on the road. Nevertheless, I took the time as extremely steep section in attack. What a tour de force ...

The first part of the trail was downhill good mobile. However, I was forced in the central part of running a small slope. The document was too icy and the ground is not ideal to risk falling. The last part was again passable.



From Bantiger we went across the capital on the straps. The road was cleared of snow and dry. Despite the fine weather were not many pedestrians on the road, most probably enjoyed a warm room at home :-)


The forest trail from the belts Dörfli down a trail tuned flow and makes a lot of fun. The first half I went down to the Wandeweg, the rest of the trial on the downhill slopes. A few residents and small drops can be managed well for a normal bike :-)
The program of today were actually Bantiger and belts, However, I have to go then spontaneously decided on the Ostermundigen my favorite trail. 3 weeks ago there were still 30 cm of snow a week ago there were 15 ° C and again today a snow-covered trail with a bit colder temperatures. A cold and icy Bikeag is ending, but this one takes the blue weather in their stride! The weather on the weekends can be quietly so nice, except the temperatures could still climb up something.



Conclusion: 44.13km / 1 `129Hm / Time: 2h 50min
route on GPSies: here

0 comments:

Post a Comment