Thursday, January 6, 2011

What Do Motor Cycle Tire Size Mean

Training Plan 2011

The new year has begun and registration for various events and races are finished! My first marathon, I will on 30 April in Riva with my blog colleagues Marco complete. I'm really happy! Also for the Gigathlon we signed a team of five. The Gigathlon fever has gripped me again and I am happy to dispute this experience with my teammates. find my planning for the remainder of 2011 it also here. Since I want to again increase slightly this year, I've been looking for the next few weeks a training plan drawn up. As the weather for a basic training on the bike at the moment is not optimal, I will compensate for this mainly by jogging. The plan follows from:

Monday:
  • 40 minutes jogging
  • Volleyball Training
Tuesday:
  • Kraftausdauertaining the gym
Wednesday:
  • biking with the rush hour group
Thursday :
  • 40 minutes jogging
  • strength workout in the gym
weekend:
  • long bike tour

On weekends I enjoy the time nor the skiing! In a future date, will I be limited to the jogging once a week and 2 times to add bike training. So, I hope I can keep my training schedule and for the first marathon will be top fit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment