Friday, November 12, 2010

What Is The Likelihood Of Another World War

Gigathlon 2011 "on the rocks"

Almost a sleepless night I had behind me! The last registration for the 2010 in Thun Gigathlon the "team of five" were starting places within 1.5h all away because you can not know if the login portal will open on 11.11.2010, for some might seem a bit sound strange, but I've set the alarm clock every hour from 00:00 :-) When put then at 05:00 clock, the portal finally opened, I was able to secure me a spot immediately! Hooray, I'm on Gigathlon 2011 here in my home canton of Valais. Now I am working to make a super genius team on its feet! With last year's top swimmer Andrea, I have already an ace up its sleeve! For the other athletes negotiate I'm still on, but it looks very good! I am looking forward to this event and will prepare myself accordingly well as must be completed at this Gigathlon 30% more meters! Especially the running tracks here prove mt 2x15km and the 1600 meters as well topmast discipline. The routes can be viewed here. In total, completed this weekend and 11 351 km 111 `Hm! I will probably modify somewhat the racing calendar, and align those specific to the Gigathlon. The motto of the gigathlon is "on the rocks"! In the midst of countless four-thousand this will probably be a unique experience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment