Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Primer On Acrylic Canvas

Feierabendgruppe 03.11.2010

On 03/11/2010 at 19:00 clock we met before the belt track to once again make the belts and the Ulimzer uncertain. The journey of a trail up to the belts. It offered a nice view up there on the city of Bern! The subsequent descent into Köniztal began for me with a bumpy fall over the handlebars! Unfortunately, I've cheated while the shoulder and got a slight headache. Well, a fall brings one, in the truest sense of the word, back to the ground :-). This was also the reason why I am not on 07/11/2010 belts classic attended, but what was bothering me a lot. I'm really looking forward to the race, but had the shoulder is not able to and I wanted to risk anything. The recovery is well under way and are as good as the pain away. In any case, I went with the group even further to the Ulmizberg and I still enjoyed the trails to the fullest! The trails are very technical and sometimes with the leaves on the paths of the ground is still very unpredictable and slippery.

my blog colleagues Marco Vosseler I would like to congratulate you for his great performance at the strapping classic! Super performance!

Conclusion: 31.7km / 826Hm / Travel time: 2h 3min
route on GPSies: here

0 comments:

Post a Comment