Monday, December 27, 2010

White Substance In Anus

last tour and final breakdown in 2010



The weather was unfortunately not as nice as yesterday, but the conditions were optimal. The snow-covered ground was frozen and very handy! First, I went to the Ostermundigenberg. There were sections that had few or no traces. These climbs were very hard and cost a little power.
clicking the "mountain" was waiting for me a
interesting departure. The Trail is
summer and a very flowig
eyes. Like in a fairytale winter I drove the trail through the snowy winter landscape to the bottom! As the snow and the surface was very handy, I was not much slower than in summer.


























The snow-covered town of Bern was worth a shot! The Bear Pit by, I made my way to the belts. Already the valley was filled with many carriage drivers. Although the roads were icy, but passable with no problems. The thermometer showed -12 ° by now C!

happened during the photo on the right side, then. The catches in the body of the rear wheel are frozen within a very short time. Not even a minute was the bike! Without professional tools, I was powerless to de-ice the jack again. Well, at least I was up and was able to ride the trail to the base station after all. However, it is an unpleasant feeling to drive without opposing force of the foot pedals! In addition, there was also a bit dark and the temperatures dropped even at 2-3 ° C! by half frozen then I handed the nearest mechanic, because my home was worth about 8km away, my bike! The positive on the whole: Beautiful cracked flowige Snow Trails and the 4000km mark!


Conclusion: 22.03km / 663Hm
route on GPSies: here

0 comments:

Post a Comment