Friday, December 31, 2010

How To Cut An Anarkali Churidar

Sleeping Beauty in the spinach field



















... well, the color of the wool is more like the frozen spinach. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

did last time I ventured to the
Sleeping Beauty-knit try.
I've seen it twice already in Allerleihrau
and knitting patterns from Elizza
are so clear and well
that even a beginner like me is good so clear. I've
Vertrickt Ragazza Metoo Print
in the color number 106 of Lana Grossa .
is done the part, not yet ... a little piece missing.
It should give a shawl collar dress with buttons as normally
and possibly even a felted flower edelweiss.

















Now I leave again, the needles clack,
hoping it just got to finish this year. wishes

a Happy New Year everyone
Steff

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment